After weeks of finalizing paperwork, timelines, and moving details we purchased plane tickets to Brussels this week! We will be leaving for Brussels in 19 days, on the evening of March 23rd! This is a few weeks earlier than we expected, but some of our paperwork returned sooner than expected. The movers are coming on the 15th to pack up our sea shipment and then all the remaining items will be stored at the end of the week.
Obviously, life is very busy these days sorting through our belongings at the house and making arrangments for our arrival. We are so thankful for our wonderful friends here in Raleigh and Durham who have volunteered to help with the children while we prepare. Also, we are thankful for the people we have been introduced to in Brussels in various ways. They are a wonderful source of information and are making us feel welcome even before we arrive!
Here is a photo of the kids showing they are preparing for the move to Brussels as well. What better way to get ready for Europe than Nutella for breakfast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I can't believe it's almost time! I'm going to miss you so much...but I am so excited about this adventure. This experience is going to be amazing!!
Well, we're wondering over here if you have settled and how you all are doing! Can't wait to here! It's funny, but both Amaleah and I feel like we miss you all more knowing that you are in a foreign country!
Post a Comment