Monday, March 1, 2010

Exciting news to share

Jason is at our new house in Belgium as I write this message!  He is taking measuments and discovering things about the house we did not see in our sprint to look at 25 houses in the two days we were in Brussels in January.  One exciting discovery was a shower!!  I thought there were only two bathtubs and no showers, but he looked around a wall one of the bathrooms and found a very nice, enclosed shower.  Many showers in Europe have only a half glass partition on one side of a tub to keep the water from spraying out.  Not exactly ideal for a warm, steamy shower on a cold morning. 

We are trying to finalize our travel dates, so I will send an update with the specifics once we purchase our tickets.  As it stands now, we will most likely fly out on March 23rd.  Please be praying for wisdom and patience as we sprint toward the finish line with this move. 

1 comment:

NF Adcox said...

Hi, Sara! 'Just discovered your blog tonight. So touching to be able to hear your thoughts, and I look forward to your posts on this new journey!