Thursday, March 17, 2011

Winn's Arrival

To all of our FBC friends in the Triangle Area, just wanted to pass along a note.  The Winn's arrived safely in Brussels around 8:00 this morning!  In less than 12 hours they've already been able to visit one museum, check out the local Carrefour grocery store, walk around our commune's market square and finish off dinner with a Nutella crepe! 

We are so excited to have our very special friends from NC to visit for 11 days!  Next in line we have downtown Brussels tomorrow, Paris on Saturday, Ireland next weekend and several day trips in between.  More to come as the vacation progresses. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having fun!! We shop at Carrefour here...
I enjoy your blog!
hugs from Brazil,
emily

Unknown said...

HOORAY! So Excited for all of you! And looking forward to reading the posts even more than I usually do! (And I ALWAYS love to read your posts!)

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous. SOOO jealous. Have a blast!