Monday, October 24, 2011

We're In!

As of noon today we finally have all of our belongings in our new house-other than a few final
items we stashed at friends houses just before we left for Brussels. In only a matter of hours I am feeling more settled than I have in nearly 2 years. The more Jason and I are in the house, the more we realize how perfectly it fits our needs. We are infinitely grateful to see how God has blessed our family.

Even though we are now finally entering the light at the end of this long tunnel of international moving, these last few weeks have been challenging, to say the least. I had hoped to do more updating through the process, but have been far to exhausted to comb through pictures much less contsruct coherent sentences at night once the children are in bed. We will finally have functional internet later this week and I will post some of our favorite memories from the past month.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Congratulations Sara! I hope you guys catch up with your rest soon! Keep us posted.