Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Tea

Last weekend, Jenna and I attended a Christmas Tea at the Carolina Inn in Chapel Hill.  For those not familiar with Chapel Hill, the Carolina Inn is a beautiful, historic hotel located in the heart of UNC's campus. 
Jason and I have attended a few receptions here, and have always enjoyed it.  I was excited to share a special afternoon with Jenna and several other friends.

I really cannot believe our little five and a half pound baby is maturing into such a talented, caring young lady.  She and her friend sat so politely as we waited to be served. 

Here is a photo of all the ladies after enjoying six varieties of tea and lots of treats including homemade blueberry scones and chocolate covered strawberries!
The Inn was decorated beautifully with unique gingerbread houses and scenes set up depicting all the verses of the Twelve Days of Christmas.  As we were on our way out, Jenna and her friend wanted to pose in front of each of the "Days".  The decorations were creative, along with girls' poses.  Here are a few of my favorite poses.

Nine Ladies Dancing

Ten Drummers Drumming

Eight Maids A-Milking

Twelve Lords A-Leaping

No comments: