Wednesday, August 7, 2013

SIX Months!

I have been so far behind in posting, that I was tempted to give up.  However, I love being able to look back at these special memories and recall times and events that I would otherwise easily forget.  So, I'm back and hoping to post a couple times a month to keep current.

For now, this is a quick post to celebrate the newest member of the Burgin clan turning 6 months!  Time has flown by with this little guy, well maybe he's not so little!  At his 6 month check up he was 29 inches and just 4 ounces shy of 22 pounds!!  That put him in the 99% for height and 95% for weight compared.  He is loving baby food, the Johnny Jumper and all of this siblings keeping him entertained.  In the last month, he has gotten his first two teeth and also started crawling.  Yep, that's right, baby number four skipped learning to sit up first and went straight for mobility!  I think he's trying as hard as he can to keep up with the two older boys!

To celebrate his first six months, I chose a picture from each month of his life to show how he has grown.

New born- taken at 10 days by my good friend Michelle

One month - enjoying the bouncy seat

2 months - LONG and LEAN!
 
3 months - Finally starting to fill out a little

4 months - Can't wait to start baby food!

5 months - Sweet smiles for Mom.

6 months!  Watch it, I'm mobile!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww! So cute! I can't believe he's already 6 months and so big and mobile! Seems like you are enjoying him greatly!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word - congrats friend! He's super cute! Hope you all are doing well!!!