Jenna is all about fast rides these days. She chose to pay no games and ride this ride with both Dad and Mom!
Ethan opted out of the rides and enjoyed playing a few games. Then he showed off his loot to his younger brother!
After a few games and rides we allowed each of the children to choose a snack. After eyeing the cotton candy all evening, Jenna opted for the candy covered apple and Ethan followed suit.
Wow! They nibbled and munched on those apples the entire walk home and barely made a dent. We were sure to brush their teeth a little extra that night!
Then on Sunday, friends of ours from church invited us to a family day festival at their son's school, St. John's International School. This school teaches in English, but there are families from all over the world. There were probably 15 tents set up with authentic food from around the the globe. I had a dish from India, Jason picked up something off the bbq from Australia, the kids shared some Sweedish meatballs, then I had to go back for seconds and tried out the Ethiopian table! It was all delicious and such a treat to allow the children to get a taste of food from all over the world.
After we stuffed ourselves, we toured the games they set up for the children.
This was a tough challenge. I was so proud of her for getting out there and trying. Here is a snapshot of one of the boys that had a record for the day.
We love traveling and are hoping for many opportunities to explore Europe; however, we also enjoy the weekends when we get to know Brussels and all it has to offer.




2 comments:
Looks like it was a fun weekend!!
Have I mentioned I'm jealous? :)
Don't be jealous...come see us. Seriously, now that you have a few months of nothing to do since your move date was pushed back you need to hop on a plane. Really, are you going to come when you three new kids are delivered to your doorstep? I think not...you can even bring your three crazy kids with you. J, E, & D would LOVE it!
Post a Comment