To read a little more about my precious mother click here and here .
Friday, February 10, 2012
Remembering eight years ago today, when we said good-bye to my mother for the last time. She was a loving mother, wife and friend. I miss her deeply, but I am thankful for the example she was to me and many others. “The measure of a life, after all, is not its duration, but its donation.” Corrie Ten Boom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Realized after re-reading the two posts about your mom that I've been reading your blog for over a year! And we STILL haven't gotten together! Hope you had a great trip to Disney, & I still want to have you over. (I'm having eye surgery next week, but hopefully soon we can arrange something.)
Your tributes to your mom have been precious!
Celebrating your mother's life with you, sweet friend. I know she beams with pride at the wife and mother you have become. I pray one day my daughters will remember me with the love and honor you have for your mother. What a blessing!
Post a Comment